28.9.10

Statement of intent

This year I am developing briefs so they show my skills and passions as a designer. I aim to make my work as relevant as possible to what I want to accomplish when I graduate. Reflecting on collaborations with relevant designers and studios will help inform the briefs and their nature. With this I hope to develop and learn new practical, beneficial and professional skills. As I have only recently got to grasps with the possibilities of photoshop I want to combined this with illustration and use of colour for digital and print. Composition will take a large factor in completion of work this year, creating posters, flyers and motion graphics (need to use Indesign!!). I enjoy drawing, illustration and colour so want to develop this as much as I can whilst I have the facilities on hand to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment