21.10.10

T-shirt development

I have generated a few mock ups and applied some of my illustrated prints.
This first design is for a man's printed top. I think the monochrome bear design is working well and this is my favorite layout and logo combination. However I will need some feed back from other men to find out if they would like it or consider purchasing it. Also find out any other modifications i should make or things i've missed out regarding design.








The stock photograph originally look like this with it's on tag labels. So using a variety of clone stamp, selection and copy and paste tools in Photoshop I managed to remove the labels and apply my own design.










This alternative design is quite nice to. I haven't shown it yet but the large print is supposed to continue round the back of the shirt.








I have also produced a mock up for the a women's vest top design. I placed the gun image and adjusted to appear as if it is naturally printed on to the top using the warp tool. I then added a couple of gradients and tried to draw in some natural shading. Again I removed the original labeling and added my own.











No comments:

Post a Comment