3.11.10

Quick Halloween night club flyer brief (1 week)


I took plenty of photos over the Halloween weekend. Some of them have come out quite well and so thought I could use them in a brief. I wanted to get another persons opinion so spoke to Joe today. He said it's a good idea if you want to improve your photoshop skills, however try and do something original and 'classy'. I should see this brief as a quick turn around and spend no more then a week on it.
The flyer above is just an example of how most Halloween nightclub events are advertised. Mine will contain similar information however hopefully less 'tacky' and childish. With better consideration to colour, type and layout, intended for a higher end nightclub.
I'm going to use this brief as an opportunity to experiment with photoshop, separating figures/objects from the background. Colour effects, lighting, textures and filters.






No comments:

Post a Comment