26.11.10

Tiger t-shirt mock ups

I have intended to apply the 'animal' themed prints to only the male range and the 'objects' theme to the female range.
I have made a couple of mock-ups and applied the tiger design to a male top. It's a nice design but I think the tiger looks to "soft" and would probably appeal more to a female target market.



The tiger doesn't look any better inverted on a black top.

So I will be placing the tiger print on to a female top.
I have produced a few more mock ups considering the scale and positioning of the tiger print.

White vest top with scope neck


Grey vest top with scope neck and back


I think the design will be more desirable as a small motif printed in black pigment on a gray vest top.

A more colourful approach








No comments:

Post a Comment