11.12.10

Female range modeled

Sadly I was unable to get a place in the photography studio. So just had to make the most of a white room and natural light for this photo shoot of the female range.
I think my photography skills have let down the quality of the images. When the flash was used there was too much reflection and when not used the images were to dark. So I'm going to spend some time adjusting them in photoshop.

Black vest top
'Gun' illustrative design
size 8





The 'guns' top is a bit more 'grungy' with a 'rocker' style, different to the others so I asked the model to wear gray 'skinny' jeans to complete to look. That is way I have included the bottom image to bring a bit of 'personality' to the top.

Grey Vest top
'Tiger' illustrative design
size 10



White vest top
'Cup cake' design
size 8




Looking back now i think it was a mistake to have a pink background, I should have kept it white, same as the others.
I did a black version of the print and then thought it best suited pink. However now I think the design is not part of the set, colour, stlye, tone...ect So I don't think i'll be using this t-shirt again through the rest of the brief.




In photography studio photo shoot of female range

Tiger top kindly modeled by Heather and Chloe.
A nice set of images, lighting is good with a clear quality. I think the gray background was a good choice to. However I think the photos focus to much on the model then demonstrating the printed design. That is my fault with focusing.









The Bear design could be applied to woman's tops to
I think it suites Rebbecca nicely. Lovely with her red hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment