7.12.10

Hidden places (tree house)

With this design direction I considered the hidden place of a tree house. This is a place children can easily relate too. So looking at some of the film photographs on my design context blog I picked out two of the main characters. I have then placed them in slightly childish poses, sitting on the floor and looking out as though they are up a tree looking at the view.
I then added the distinctive neon lights from the film onto their clothing and blurred blue neon light in the background and lens flare (something for the characters to be looking at)
I then added a patterned floor and altered the perspective as the ground for the characters to sit on. Then finally some trees to give the sense they are up a height and imply they could be in a tree house, I also added a couple of black walls to give a bit more scene on enclosure.





Positioning of text


No comments:

Post a Comment